Sunday, November 8, 2009

Let's Get Started

Greetings!

Here's to glorious and exuberant beginnings. There's nothing like a fresh beginning to get excited about reaching your goals. Just starting this blog is the first step, for myself, in creating my goals. Those goals are the same as many of my clients have come to me for assistance; help others achieve their goals and work for myself. Zig Ziglar said that if you help enough people reach their goals, you'll reach your own. That's what we are going to do.

"Get To Your Goals' is the name of my personal life coaching business. I have been coaching people for over 20 years and, this has, by far, been the most rewarding endeavor I've had.

I hope you will come back often and check out my articles and tips as we grow this blog. My own goals are being set into place. Let me help you, too, get to your goals.

Kimberly Purcell

No comments:

Post a Comment